Gilded Butterflies Small Journal
Radiant Gilded Butterflies Journal reproduces a jeweled binding created circa 1920 for a collection of fairy tales by Hans Christian Andersen.
- Butterflies, corner floral motifs, and the matching border are set against a deep blue background.
- The original, created by atelier Bayntun-Riviere, was crafted of gold and leather.
- Our reproduction is embossed and embellished with iridescent highlights.
- Matching spine accents.
- Inside, crisp writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflections, sketching, or for recording favorite quotations or poems.
- Premium 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- A matching ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Complementary interior endsheets enhance the design.
- Pages are edged in gilded-gold.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.
- 160 pages.