''The sky is falling! The sky is falling!'' (Chicken Little). Life may not always be smooth sailing, but keeping calm through the storm is often the best strategy. Inspired by the famous British World War II poster which was meant to provide a sense of calm during uncertain times, this mini book exhorts us to steady on despite the obstacles life puts in our way.
- This little volume is packed with quotations, words of comfort and humor, from a pantheon of original thinkers, from Buddha to Yoda, from Al Franken to Winston Churchill.
- Invitingly priced.
- Makes a nice little gift.
- Tuck it in your purse or desk drawer for stress relief on the go or at work!
- 80-page full-color hardcover mini book with dust jacket.
- Comes with a 24K gold-plated crown charm which may be kept on the ribbon bookmark or worn on a bracelet or necklace.
- 3-1/4 inches wide x 4 inches high.