The cover design of our fantasy Moon Goddess Journal is taken from an image by artist Josephine Wall. The artist depicts the goddess Selene tenderly guiding the moon on its celestial journey as she keeps watch over the nocturnal earth.
Selene's face is illuminated by the gentle glow of moonbeams from the heavens and by the profound power of the goddess's own inner peace and love for mankind.
Enchanting journal shines with gold foil stars and accents and glossy textured embossing.
- 160 crisp writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
- Smooth-finish 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- Tuck notes, mementos, and more within the pocket inside the back cover.
- The matching elastic closure keeps it all together.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Popular small-format size -- 5'' wide x 7'' high -- fits easily in most bags and backpacks.